Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nana's Little Lamb

Easter always is a special holiday for me... and now that Miss Olivia is here its even more special she is such a joy... These pictures are from last years Easter Services.. I as talking to her during church... The journaling was done on circles I cut from the cartridge then cut them in half.. I used Versamark and a rubber stamp to stamp lines along them for writing on.. I love how it turned out! I hope you enjoy this page as much I as enjoyed making it... and I hope you ALL had a wonderful blessed Easter..

Debbie


I wanted to do something different with my Title so I used the Songbird cart with my Gypsy. I created my saying and used he Cricut markers to make the lettering.. Then I used the image I wanted it to be and centered it over he saying making sure it was centered and the circle was large enough to hold the saying... then its VERY IMPORTANT that you erase the wording BEFORE you return the blade to the cricut and cut! that way the only thing that cuts is the circle around the saying...


The Little lambs were cut out and then I used white flowersoft for the fluff of he lambs... googly eyes and you are all finished with them!






The Little bows were actually supposed to be used around the neck of chick I think.. I cut them out and layered them so the darker pink shown through the lighter... finished them off with little pearls and used the larger ones for the top corners and the smaller ones for the border along the bottom.. I was pleased with the results I hope you like them too






Next week our featured cartridge will be A Child's Year.. I think this is an awesome cart and I love all the cuts from it! I will be posting my layout on Wednesday next week with Tammy posting on Friday!

We are hoping you are enjoying our blog as much as we enjoy posting it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment