Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Coming April 1st to a computer near you!

On April 1st we will begin posting layouts using our cricuts, design studios and gypsy. One cartridge will be explored each week with two layouts highlighting the weekly cartridge. We look forward to your comments on our work and hope you will post any questions you may have about our layouts. We will be building mostly layouts but on occasion we hope to add a card or other project we feel you might enjoy. Hopefully we will begin posting videos (as soon as we figure out how to get them from the camera to the blog :-) Please join us in our passion for the bug!

Looking forward to getting to know you .

Tammy & Debbie

4 comments:

  1. I like the LO I've become a follower so I can follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, gals! I can hardly wait to see what your creativity brings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I mostly make layouts so I am happy to get new ideas.

    ReplyDelete