Monday, March 29, 2010

First Bath

Ok just as promised we are going to kick off our blog I know we said April 1st which is tomorrow but we are going to take turns posting on Wednesday and Friday, so we are kicking off a day early.. This week I am gonna get the party started with my first layout with Accent Essentials. When working with this solution cartridge(solution meaning its not a full cartridge and there is only one feature key) I found alot of really unique shapes that can be kinda funky! The Alphabet is Alphalicious, I used the shadow feature on that so as to make the letters "fatter". So here is my submission... I hope you enjoy..


Cool Retro Flowers I love these shapes


This reminded me a bit of bubbles

I love scrapping about my graddaughter.... she is the absolute joy of my life... Keep watching for Tammy's layout on Friday I know its going to be AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment