Wednesday, March 31, 2010

super special


Here is my take on the Accent Essentials cartridge. I plan on putting pics of my coming 2 yr old niece on this LO. Everything here was cut using our featured cart except for the font, which is George. I used the Dotted swiss Card stock stack as the base on this LO and I would suggest that be a stack everyone needs. I found it at HL.


Here is Page 1, which will be the home of a larger pic of my niece (a cropped 5x7). I just love that large flower on the corner of the picture base. I cut this with some shimmer paper and pop dotted the white part up to give the flower some depth. I had fun cutting all those foam dots in half to fit. I also used some stickles on it to give it a little bling and I inked the leaves. The squares that are lined down the front of the page are negitives so I backed them with white.




A close up of the flower on page 1.




Here's page 2 , again I used one of the flowers from this cart, only this time I used white glitter paper, I added some liquid pearls in the center and inked the leaf. The upper Right hand frame is cut with multi layers and glued one upon the other ( I think its 2 layers) to act as chipboard for dimension and then cut once with the patterned paper to finish it up. I really enjoyed using this cart and will be pulling it out more for my general scrappin.




A close up of the flower on page 2.






I hope you all enjoyed my LO today and come back soon cause on Wednesday of next week, I will be posting my LO of our Featured Cartridge. NEXT WEEKS CART IS...........................................EASTER from the spring mini collection 2010, you won't want to miss it.


Thanks for visiting today.


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!! You did a fabulous job. You are also very talented!!

    ReplyDelete